Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marketing Tips
Direct postcard mailing is an efficient method to reach a geographic target market. You may also include envelopes with print labels and print catalogs for higher saturation. To reach those visiting a geographic region, use print posters placed in high-traffic areas.
5 comments:
Damn it man! I thought it was HOT here in SC @ 107. I take it back.. Your closer to hell than I am, lol.
Great WW and I love the pooch pic too.
Wow. We hit 99.8 last week and I was MISERABLE! We have humid heat, so it was intense. Hopefully you've got the dry heat.
Yes, it is hot! Love the shot of the dog. It's so hot that I know it hurts their paws just to walk on it.
Holy Crap! And I was complaining about 95 last week.
NYC has been getting lots of RAIN. That's about it...hope it turns around! Sorry it's so hot...:-( You can have some of our rain!
Post a Comment