Monday, July 20, 2009

I &hearts Faces - Week 28

It's week 28 of the I ♥ Faces photo challenge.


It's usually all about FACES over there, but this week they've changed things up a bit.
This week my favorite faces website is focusing on FEET.
As soon as I heard about the theme I immediately knew which picture I would use as my submission.
This is a self portrait of my feet while lounging on a beach in Culebra, an island about 20 miles east of Puerto Rico. This was during my last trip to PR in July 2008.

If you would like to participate in the I ♥ Faces challenge head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com.

post signature

13 comments:

Joe @ IrrationalDad said...

Looks like an awesome beach! Wife and I want to go to someplace exotic like that sometime :(

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Ahhh-that looks so darn nice and relaxing!! Love the entry.

Rebekah said...

This picture is awesome! I have to agree that it looks relaxing.

christina grandstaff said...

A great scene...and I was completely cracking up because it looks like your feet are sunburned - which is the perfect vacation photo!

Scary Mommy said...

I am just going to imagine those are my feet for a few minutes. Ahhhhhhhh...

Leah said...

I leave for Maui in one week....your photo definitely gets me excited. I'll be sure to get a shot like this

Alicia W. said...

Beautiful beach! Oh how I would love to be there right now. :)

TidyMom said...

That shot totally makes me want to run away to a remote island!!

~TidyMom

Unknown said...

A perfect view of feet :)

Hi from N Ireland.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Just love that picture. I want to be there doing that!

Have a great time in Chicago.

I can't find my blog said...

sonofabit@@ that looks painful! burned feet are the worst!

See you in 3 days!

Lori said...

Ok I want to be there!! Great photo.

j said...

Awesome photo!