Monday, July 13, 2009

I &hearts Faces - Week 27

It's week 27 of the I ♥ Faces photo challenge.


There's a special "Pets" theme this week.

My Submission:

This picture was taken of my dog, Astro, after a long day at the pool.
He's always such a tired dog after long days out in the Texas sun.

If you would like to participate in the I ♥ Faces challenge head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com.

post signature

10 comments:

Alicia W. said...

What a lil cutie Astro is.. So adorable. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He is so sweet. I love when they get tired after a busy day!

Mag Mom said...

So cute!

Issa said...

I love his Gizmo ears.

Madge said...

cutie cutie

Joy Taylor said...

astro looks like trouble! :)

Joe @ IrrationalDad said...

His ears are bigger than his head!!

Andrea's Sweet Life said...

Awww. I wonder how much you love the Astros?
!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh that is just too cute!

Babe in Babeland said...

Oh I love his expression...and those ears! So cute. :-)