Friday, June 5, 2009

It's my Blogaversary! 1 year down, many more to go...

Today is my Blogaversary.
I have officially turned 1.

It's been a year of wordlessness, meme's, heartbreak, concerts, weigh-ins & lots of randomness.

I look forward to another FUN year.

Thank you for sticking around and keeping me company. I love reading all of your comments, so keep'em coming.

post signature

12 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Congrats! I should really know when mine is, lol.

Scary Mommy said...

Happy Bloggyversary!! I let my one year slip by without even noticing-- I'll have to plan a party for year #3. :)

unmitigated me said...

Congratulations! Mine is in a couple weeks.

Jo said...

Congrats! I have NO idea when mine is...perhaps I should go look.

*goes to look*

http://minnesotajo.blogspot.com/2006/12/greetings-and-salutations.html

HA, turns out I started blogging on December 16, 2006. Whoa. I had no idea.

Amy said...

Yay! Happy Blogoversary!! I'm a relatively new reader, but I'll be around for year two! :)

Managed Chaos said...

I'm a new reader too (found you through Domestic Extraordinaire). Happy anniversary...here's to many more!

I can't find my blog said...

Congrats, Girl!!!!

Kay Martin said...

Happy 1st to you Greis. You're a wonderful gal and I'm glad to know you!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late but Happy Blogiversary!

Madge said...

happy anniversary!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Blogaversary and Congratulations on blogging for 1 year. Looking forward to following you for years to come. You go girl!

Alicia W. said...

YAY! Look how far you have come and how many amazing women you have met and grown to love! So glad we met and I just love your blog.. :o)