It's week 18 of the I ♥ Faces photo challenge.
This weeks theme is "Laughter".
I thought I'd change things up this week and post 2 photos.
One in each category.
My adult submission:
Jessica & Jeff see-sawing at our "friends" Thanksgiving Celebration 2008.
My kids submission:
I thought I'd change things up this week and post 2 photos.
One in each category.
My adult submission:
Jessica & Jeff see-sawing at our "friends" Thanksgiving Celebration 2008.My kids submission:
If you would like to participate in the I ♥ Faces challenge head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com.


14 comments:
I love the baby picture, so cute!
Oh I love the one of you both on the teeter-totter --- such fun!
Nell
SheSnaps.com
Your adult entry is very fun! The primary colors of the see-saw add to the visual, but their obvious frivolity really steals the show.
I love both pictures, the first one cracks me up...
LOL with the first shot...What great shots! Nice choice for this weeks Laughter theme!
Adorable.
That first one is too funny!
The Sony a300 - DSLR. I got the whole package. So I have to practice with everything!!!
what fun shots!
what an ADORABLE little girl.
Thanks for stopping by - I LOVE new visitors because it gives me a chance to check out their blog as well. I LOVE the colors in your pictures and their smiles are hilarious.
LOL! Fun adult entry! That baby is a cutie!
Both are great! Teeter totters are fun no matter how old you are! lol
What fun! I wish I had been at your Thanksgiving party!
BTW, I also really love your blog banner - I think I have the same mirror! ;)
so so nice
thanx 4 sharing!
great photos thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment