Starting Weight (1/5/2009) - 283.4
End of Week 11 (3/25/2009) - 267.2 lbs.
End of Week 12 (4/01/2009) - 266 lbs
Loss - 1.2 lbs.
Total YTD loss - 17.4 lbs.
116 lbs. to go to reach final goal weight
Loss - 1.2 lbs.
Total YTD loss - 17.4 lbs.
116 lbs. to go to reach final goal weight
Boy, isn't that cartoon the truth?!?!?
It never fails...
the first place I lose weight is in the chest, and frankly, I like my bewbs.
They're the perfect size, the only part of my body that I can really flaunt and now you wanna take my only self-esteem lifter away?!?!? Seriously?
I never want to see them go, and yet they always do.
Of the 17+ pounds I've lost, I can almost guarantee that 1/2 of that is from the chest.
How do I know?
Because I haven't had to buy new pants yet, yes they are looser, but still not smaller.
I did need a smaller bra a week ago.
I'm not complaining...
Really, I'm not!
I'll take weight loss in any capacity.
I'm just suggesting that the weight-loss wealth be shared with my ass, thighs and stomach.
I'm just sayin'...
Is that too much to ask?

It never fails...
the first place I lose weight is in the chest, and frankly, I like my bewbs.
They're the perfect size, the only part of my body that I can really flaunt and now you wanna take my only self-esteem lifter away?!?!? Seriously?
I never want to see them go, and yet they always do.
Of the 17+ pounds I've lost, I can almost guarantee that 1/2 of that is from the chest.
How do I know?
Because I haven't had to buy new pants yet, yes they are looser, but still not smaller.
I did need a smaller bra a week ago.
I'm not complaining...
Really, I'm not!
I'll take weight loss in any capacity.
I'm just suggesting that the weight-loss wealth be shared with my ass, thighs and stomach.
I'm just sayin'...
Is that too much to ask?


4 comments:
That is the one sucky part of weight loss. Maybe we should start claiming our asses or our thighs are our greatest asset and the bewbs will stay.
HUGS! you are doing excellent.
Ha G... U crack me up!!!!!
I've had the same problem! My chest has gotten smaller and that happened first. But the rest catches up, promise! It starts with the bra size, but eventually, you'll need smaller everything. And that's kinda fun!
Keep going. You're doing a great job.
Way to go! Good luck on your quest!
Post a Comment