Starting Weight (1/5/2009) - 283.4
End of Week 10 (3/18/2009) - 268.4 lbs.
End of Week 11 (3/25/2009) - 267.2 lbs
Loss - 1.2 lbs.
Total YTD loss - 16.2 lbs.l
117.2 lbs. to go to reach final goal weight
I'm back...
After a 2 week weigh-in hiatus.
I did weigh-in while I was away, I just didn't blog about it. There was nothing to blog, I didn't lose/gain, which is pretty shocking considering it was Rodeo season here in Houston.
Starting Monday, I jumped back in to things hard-core.
I've got a new motivation, I'm going on a 7 day cruise at the end of September, and I've set my sights on the trip. I plan on hitting the gym a minimum 3 days a week and I'm watching my diet even more, 1 free day a week (Sunday) is all I will be allowing myself to splurge. Otherwise, I will be sticking to my allotted Weight Watchers Points and attending my weekly meetings.
My short term goal is to lose 60 pounds before departing on September 27. 60 is definitely a BIG number, and would get me about 50 pounds away from my total goal weight of 150 pounds. I believe that I can do it and am going to give it my all. That's 10 pounds a month for the next 6 months folks, keep your fingers crossed. I'll definitely keep you updated.
Loss - 1.2 lbs.
Total YTD loss - 16.2 lbs.l
117.2 lbs. to go to reach final goal weight
I'm back...
After a 2 week weigh-in hiatus.
I did weigh-in while I was away, I just didn't blog about it. There was nothing to blog, I didn't lose/gain, which is pretty shocking considering it was Rodeo season here in Houston.
Starting Monday, I jumped back in to things hard-core.
I've got a new motivation, I'm going on a 7 day cruise at the end of September, and I've set my sights on the trip. I plan on hitting the gym a minimum 3 days a week and I'm watching my diet even more, 1 free day a week (Sunday) is all I will be allowing myself to splurge. Otherwise, I will be sticking to my allotted Weight Watchers Points and attending my weekly meetings.
My short term goal is to lose 60 pounds before departing on September 27. 60 is definitely a BIG number, and would get me about 50 pounds away from my total goal weight of 150 pounds. I believe that I can do it and am going to give it my all. That's 10 pounds a month for the next 6 months folks, keep your fingers crossed. I'll definitely keep you updated.


1 comment:
Go, Greis! You CAN do it!!!!
Post a Comment