Update:
Starting Weight (1/5/2009) - 283.4
End of Week 5 (2/11/2009) - 272.6 lbs.End of Week 6 (2/18/2009) - 268 lbs
Loss - 4.6 lbs.
Total YTD loss - 15.4 lbs.
118 lbs. to go to reach final goal weight
There is no RESOLUTION BUSTING going on here.
I'm back on track...
I'm eating smarter, working out and staying positive.
Things to ponder:
Does anyone else think it's a total conspiracy that the beginning of the year brings so many "candy" & beer drinkin' holidays? What's a dieter to do?
Things that help me:
I don't totally deprive myself.
If I want a Cadbury Creme Egg I have one, not 5, just one!!!
I've learned that if I totally give up eating/drinking all of my "favorite" things, for good, as soon as I lose the weight and start eating/drinking those things again the weight will come back, and usually double.
So go out and eat/drink things that you crave, just make sure it's in moderation. You know, so instead of 12 green beers on St. Patrick's Day maybe cut back to 2. 


No comments:
Post a Comment