Monday, February 23, 2009

I &hearts Faces - Week 7 - Black & White

I found a really neat blog last week.


It's about photos and faces and there are weekly themes.

This weeks theme is Black & White and here is my submission...

I love taking pictures in the most BEGINNER sense of the word.
This picture was taken this past weekend, February 21, while at a friends wedding. Reagan, a friends daughter, is the subject. She's 6 and is not shy when the camera comes out.

Be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all the beautiful B&W faces this week.
post signature

13 comments:

Katt said...

Sweet picture...love her smile! BTW your blog is adorable!

Kelly said...

She is stunning!

Melinda said...

Lovely smile and such amazing eyes. Beautiful job!

Amber said...

She's a cutie!!!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Thanks for participating this week! Adorable girl:-)

Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

I heart faces is great. You are going to love playing along! I LOVE your blog. FUN!! :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

She has such a beautiful smile! I love her earrings too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Vanessa said...

What a great subject to practice on!

Unknown said...

She is a beautiful girl! Great picture. You will have such a fun time on your photographic journey! I am so glad you joined I heart faces! It's lots of fun, right?

Katarina said...

Nice job, she looks so happy.

hebba said...

that's a great picture!

Catherine said...

Reagan...ur famous!! Love you greis!

Amy in Ohio said...

Cutie-Patootie! Are you just now getting into I heart FACES? Love those girls, met them at Blissdom and I love that site. I want to get better at the pic-business and this will definitely help.

I'll keep you posted on when I put my entry up.