Obviously, the football gods don't like me! If they did, they totally would have helped me win the "badge" for my 30th birthday. I didn't win. Insta-Mom took home the badge for the 2nd week in a row and she totally kicked arse. She was 14-1 last week, pretty impressive, I was 10-5, not too shabby, but again not enough to win. I will FOREVER be a Blogger Football League LOSER.
Here are my picks for week 12. As usual they are listed first, in bold and in team colors.
Read'em and weep! On second thought, you may want to pick the exact opposite of me, I'm not doing too well this season!
PITTSBURGH over Cincy
BALTIMORE over Philly
HOUSTON over Cleveland
DALLAS over SF
TB over Detroit
JAX over Minnesota
BUFFALO over KC
MIAMI over NE
CHICAGO over St. Louis
TENNESSEE over NY Jets
DENVER over Oak
CAROLINA over Atlanta
NY GIANTS over Arizona
SEATTLE over Washington
SD over Indy
GB over NO
MNF Combined Score = 45
Week 11 = 10-5
Overall = 76-52
If you want to get in on the BFL action, post your picks and then head on over to Insta-Moms place and link up. Amy even sets up a spreadsheet so that we can keep track of the standings.
So, what are you waiting for? Anyone can join and we welcome all newbies!
Here are my picks for week 12. As usual they are listed first, in bold and in team colors.
Read'em and weep! On second thought, you may want to pick the exact opposite of me, I'm not doing too well this season!
PITTSBURGH over Cincy
BALTIMORE over Philly
HOUSTON over Cleveland
DALLAS over SF
TB over Detroit
JAX over Minnesota
BUFFALO over KC
MIAMI over NE
CHICAGO over St. Louis
TENNESSEE over NY Jets
DENVER over Oak
CAROLINA over Atlanta
NY GIANTS over Arizona
SEATTLE over Washington
SD over Indy
GB over NO
MNF Combined Score = 45
Week 11 = 10-5
Overall = 76-52
If you want to get in on the BFL action, post your picks and then head on over to Insta-Moms place and link up. Amy even sets up a spreadsheet so that we can keep track of the standings.
So, what are you waiting for? Anyone can join and we welcome all newbies!


1 comment:
I like the shirt! I feel certain that you won't ever have to wear it, though -- eventually Instamom will fall! :-)
Post a Comment