Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blogger Football League - Week 11 picks...



Wow, so last week was my best BFL week to date and I still didn't walk away with the WINNERS badge. Instead all I have to show for a great week of picking is the LOSERS badge above! Insta-Mom, Headless Mom & I all tied with 11 correct picks for the week. It came down to points and Insta-Mom took it home with a prediction of 44 (the combined score of Monday night's game was 53) I was just a bit behind her with 39. I'm a little bitter, but it's back to the drawing board this week. Can I make it another stellar week? Will I finally win the badge I covet oh so badly? Only time will tell....
As usual my picks are listed first, in bold and in team colors.
Wish me LUCK!

NYJ over NE
ATLANTA over Denver
CAROLINA over Detroit
PHILLY over Cincy
GB over Chicago
HOUSTON over Indy
(I know, I know...I don't always have to pick the "HOME" team, but I just can't pick against them, even if it ALWAYS comes back to bite me in the ass!)
NO over KC
MIAMI over Oakland
NYG over Baltimore
TB over Minnesota
SF over St. Louis
ARIZONA over Seattle
JAX over Tennessee
PITTSBURGH over SD
WASHINGTON over Dallas
BUFFALO over Cleveland

MNF combined score: 39

Week 10 = 11-3 (my best week yet)

Overall = 66-47


No comments: