1. I was 9 years old.
1. I was 19 years old.
3. I bought my first car, a silver Nissan Sentra.
2. I lived on my own, in the Memorial Area, in my first apartment.
2. I was jobless and moved back in with my parents, until I could get my feet back on the ground.
1 year ago...
1. I was 28 years old.
2. I was working as an Accounts Coordinator, in a job that I HATED, while looking for something new.
3. I met one of my BEST FRIENDS while working at the sucky job.
This year so far...
1. I got a new job, as an Administrative Assistant, with an awesome set of co-workers.
2. I got a dog. Astro, the cutest dog in the UNIVERSE!
3. It hasn't happend yet, but I'll be the BIG 3-0 in a little over a month. Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it.
Yesterday...
1. I worked a full day, training for my "maybe" new position.
2. I went and got a manicure & pedicure, it was way over due.
3. I watched Dancing with the Stars and went to bed early!
Today...
1. I worked a full day and finished training for my "maybe" new position. It officially starts tomorrow.
2. I went to the mall during my lunch break to purchase my dad's birthday present.
3. I took a 2 hour nap when I got home from work. I was tired.
Tomorrow...
1. I'll start my "maybe" new position, lets see how it goes.
2. I'm going to visit the Johnson's, and new baby Sydney, after work.
3. I'm gonna go work-out, it's way over due.
Next Year...
1. I'll have already turned 30. I don't care what anyone says, I'm totally not looking forward to it. 2. I'm hoping to go on a FUN road trip.
3. I'd like to save more money.














3 comments:
Okay, so I know you don't care what anyone says, but...
For me, my 20s were all about not knowing what I wanted, not getting what I wanted, and trying to find things that made me happy, but mostly not being able to do it because it was always about pleasing others.
When I turned 30, I put all that behind me. That weird, confusing, self-discovery decade is over. I put my foot down more, I stand up for myself more, I realize that we only get one chance at this, so I'd better do it the way I want to.
The 30s really are kind of nice.
Take it from someone who just turned 39 and is preparing to leave her 30s next year, 30 really isn't all that bad. In fact its pretty cool.
Loved reading your post Greis! A "maybe" job? GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment