Sunday, September 7, 2008

All about me...

I stole this "survey/all about me questionaire" from Unmitigated, with her permission of course.

I am: a SCORPIO.

I think: therefore I am. (cheesy, I know)

I know: I’m a little obsessed with the Astros. Ok, so maybe a lot, but it’s healthy, I promise.

I have: an Astros tattoo on my left ankle.

I wish: on shooting stars.

I hate: spinach.

I miss: Lyra & Chase, my Godkids.

I fear: death, though I rarely admit it.

I hear: the news. Is IKE coming our way?

I smell: a vanilla lavender candle.

I crave: anything chocolate.

I search: for buried treasure. Not really, but it sounded good.

I wonder: what my future holds?

I regret: some decisions in my past.

I love: my family and friends. They are all great and I am so thankful to have them ALL.

I ache: on the left side of my mouth. Why is it that you hurt more after you see the dentist than you do before?

I am not: going to preach to anyone about the importance of VOTING.

I believe: the Texans are a better team than they let on today.

I dance: rarely. No one really wants to see that.

I sing: when no one is listening, usually in the comforts of my car, when I’m alone!

I cry: all the time. What can I say, I’m emotional.

I fight: with my weight!

I win: rarely.

I lose: weight slowly.

I never: go to bed on time.

I always: BEE-lieve!

I confuse: myself, a lot.

I listen: to friends, when they just want to talk.

I can usually be found: out with friends or at home with my favorite dog.

I am scared: of roaches, especially the really BIG flying ones.

I need: to win the lottery.

I am happy about: my life. It may not be perfect, but it’s great none the less.

I imagine: having children someday.

No comments: