Wednesday, June 18, 2008

25 RANDOM things you may (or may not) already know....



  1. I ♥ the Houston Astros!!!!
  2. I have a dog named Astro
  3. I have an Astros star tattoo on my left leg, right above my ankle
  4. I'm CubaRican (my dad is from Cuba and my mom is from Puerto Rico)puerto rico and cuba
  5. I go to Sonic just for the icesonic
  6. I've NEVER seen Pulp Fiction
  7. I love kids and baby-sit all the time
  8. I'm so HAPPY that the New Kids on the Block (NKOTB) are reuniting
    new kids on the block
  9. I ♥ *NSYNC
    in
  10. Mr. JT (Justin) is my favorite
  11. I secretly wish that *NSYNC would reunite too
  12. I have 2 awesome Godkids, Lyra (6) & Chase (5) who live in Arkansas
  13. I've sent/received 1800 text messages this month, and there are still 3 days left in my billing cycle
  14. I'm an Administrative Assistant
  15. I'm a horrible SAVER, but I'm trying to work on it
  16. I love Totino's Pizza
    totinos pizza
  17. I love Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Panini's
    Photobucket
  18. I love eBay, you really can find ANYTHING there.
  19. I was born in Germany, while my dad was in the US Army
  20. I'm a SCORPIO and yes I fit my sign well.
    bomb
  21. I'll be 30 in November and I'm pretty freaked out about it!!!
  22. I'm a VERY emotional person. I cry for so many things (weddings, babies, etc., etc., etc.)
  23. I love my friends and family.
  24. I have a WORD-OF-THE-DAY calendar on my desk so I can expand my vocabulary.
  25. I love chocolate!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

one more thing...Youre an AWESOME friend!!! Love ya Greis and have a great great vaca!!!!!